We are getting close to the end of Marching Season, but we have our biggest event of the year (one of the biggest events at the school for the entire year, too!) coming up next Saturday, October 30th and we need "all hands on deck" for all of our band parents/guardians and anyone else who is willing to step in! We need help in the following areas:
- URGENT NEED - Parking coordinator--this person will coordinate and communicate with other parent and student parking volunteers and will direct spectator traffic for the Foard Band Classic AND next Friday's Home game (Senior night). If anyone is willing to help here, please contact me immediately!
- Sponsor a Trophy - https://forms.gle/
- Purchase a Program Ad - https://forms.gle/
- Donate Food Items -
- Hospitality - https://www.signupgenius.com/.
- "Marching" Tacos - https://www.signupgenius.com/
- Parking and other volunteer areas are in need of help! Other sign-ups were sent out through email in the recent weeks from either Jodie Hester or Patti Patton. Please help wherever you can!!! (Any FTF staff or faculty wouldn't have gotten these emails--if you're interested in helping, you can email me, Patti Patton firstname.lastname@example.org, or Jodie Hester email@example.com)
Some extra information for context--
The Foard Band Classic is entering its 23rd year. It is the biggest single fundraiser for our Band Program, typically bringing in over $10,000 in profit. When this event runs successfully, it covers the funding for at least 15%-20% of the Band Boosters annual operating budget. This budget pays for our Marching Band show design, prop construction, supplemental instruction for our students, travel expenses, and more. We have 15 visiting bands and will host over 800 students and their parents and other spectators. We can expect a total number of attendees close to 2,000. So....
Please find a way to come and help! Our band kids are counting on you!!!